Re: Multiple tempos at the same time and midi playback?

From: Yakir Arbib
Subject: Re: Multiple tempos at the same time and midi playback?
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 19:30:16 +0100

Hi Paolo,

Thanks a lot for your reply!  Unfortunately since the example is in an
image, and not a text, I cannot see it (or read it with my screan
reader).  Is there a way to get the source code for the example you
mentioned?

Also, I think they are talking about different time signatures (3/3,
4/4 etc) where as I am trying to write different metronome marks for
each instrument.  I don't know, maybe it's the same with metronome
markings as with time signitures with Lilypond?

Thanks a lot for the help again!

Yakir