LSR-snippet "Add wings to all repeat barlines (simple version)"

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: LSR-snippet "Add wings to all repeat barlines (simple version)"
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2018 13:34:56 +0100

To the author of the LSR-snippet "Add wings to all repeat barlines
(simple version)"
http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?u=1&id=1055

Many thanks for your snippet.

Though, I think it duplicates "Changing the default bar lines"
http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=964
which is in our snippets-manual as well:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/snippets-big-page#staff-notation-changing-the-default-bar-lines

Thus, I tend to delete your snippet. Agreed?

One hint for further LSR-contributions:
The LSR always runs stable versions, currently 2.18.2
so \time #'(2 3) 5/8 would have been needed, instead of \time 2,3 5/8

Thanks,
  Harm