Re: Sample files

From: Lukas-Fabian Moser
Subject: Re: Sample files
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2018 22:29:20 +0100

Hi Mansour,

Am 21.11.18 um 20:39 schrieb mansouraoun:
Hello Lilypond community,

I'm an absolute beginner, I watched the full playlist on youtube and read a
fair amount of the manual yet it is all fragmented in my head now. I just
would like to see how the structure of a finished file would look like,
specifically a multi-staves score. I've searched on the website but I found
the graphic results of such files, not the actual code.

Thanks in advance!
Mansour

One very simple example (which you could extend easily):

\version "2.18.2"

Soprano = \relative c' {
  c4 d e2
  \bar "|."