Re: markup column with baseline-skip relative to font size

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: markup column with baseline-skip relative to font size
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2018 13:01:22 +0100

Am Sa., 17. Nov. 2018 um 12:03 Uhr schrieb Thomas Morley
<address@hidden>:

> Default \center-column does not adjust baseline-skip according to the
> grobs font-size.
> Below I wrote 'center-column-fontsize-adjusted-baseline-skip' (you
> should probably rename it, lol), which does so. Modeled after how
> \fontsize deals with baseline-skip.

And this causes a huge glitch.
'center-column-fontsize-adjusted-baseline-skip' is not compatible with
\fontsize, baseline-skip would be tackled twice ...

One could circumvent it by refusing to use /fontsize, but \magnify
#(magstep <value>).

Well, I'll should rethink the whole matter....

Cheers,
  Harm