Re: Lutoslawski-style box notation

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Lutoslawski-style box notation
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2018 11:23:03 +1100

Hi David,

Isn't Lilypond open source? Cant you make your code open source? I am not following your idea.

Andrew

And, no :(  I removed it from GitHub, because I simply do not
understand how I would license such a thing, give proper
acknowledgement to LilyPond.  It quotes code from LilyPond internals,
and before I put something up on GitHub I would need to make sure I'm
not violating the terms of LilyPond's license.