Re: GUI for selecting text and music fonts

From: Karlin High
Subject: Re: GUI for selecting text and music fonts
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2018 22:12:58 -0500

On 9/21/2018 1:32 PM, Urs Liska wrote:
Similarly a "Music font" pull-down doesn't have to be limited to the font name. It could be a row with checkboxes, just like in the current version of the Music Fonts tab.

Oh, good. I wasn't sure what would be available. I haven't looked at Qt development for a long time. (Qt is what Frescobaldi uses, right?)

I agree that a generic dropdown list of font names would not be optimal.
--
Karlin High
Missouri, USA