Re: Bar number position and text (especially for anacruses)

From: Stephen Cummings
Subject: Re: Bar number position and text (especially for anacruses)
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 11:02:53 -0700

Thanks so much, Andrew--never would have figured that out.

Have a long way to go before I understand the sort of code you provided so I just experimented with various examples I found that contained the word "markup" until I got successful compilation.  That crude trial-and-error gave me a working adaptation that shrinks the text so that it more or less fits:

	... (markup #:tiny #:italic "pickup"))

and I now see how markups in lambda functions or whatever they're called can be formatted.

Anyone with suggestions for points 1 and 2?