Re: How to layout in unison and part music score? (lyuser: message 9 of

From: peter
Subject: Re: How to layout in unison and part music score? (lyuser: message 9 of 20)
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2018 15:25:45 +1100

>> If you know exactly what the layout will be, and it really is just
>> a few measures of split, and you're never going to reuse the
>> material in a different format, then you should probably just use
>> \new Staff at the moment you need it. There are examples of this
>> all over the web (docs, LSR, probably Scores of Beauty, etc.).
lyuser> This would be what I need :) Unfortunately, I'm too
lyuser> dumb. Sorry, I'm a c, c++, c#, python, ruby, latex and many
lyuser> other - developer, but the lilypond syntax manages to confuse
lyuser> me every time. I'm happy to set simple scores with lilypond
lyuser> and I really like it - but often, I just don't get it.

Something like this:

\version "2.18.0"

tune=\relative c'' {
  \time 4/4