Re: Verical spacings in the "header"

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Verical spacings in the "header"
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2018 22:49:08 +0100

On 26.01.2018 22:20, Son_V wrote:
Hi all I have, and thanks for you, wrote a score but there is still something
to adjust; all the problems are maybe in the "header" side. here is my
header:

\header {
   composer = \markup\italic "D. Lorenzo Perosi (1872-1956)"
   title = "Ave Maria"
     subtitle = \markup \normal-text \italic \center-column {
      "per due voci eguali con accompagnamento d'Organo"
      "di facilissima esecuzione"
      }
      subsubtitle = \markup \normal-text \italic "All’Amico Canonico GIOVANNI
GHEZZI"
     }

-I get TOO much vertical space between "per due voci eguali con
accompagnamento d'Organo" and "di facilissima esecuzione";

Try \override #'(baseline-skip . 2) \center-column { foo bar }
and adjust to taste.

- I get a TOO small spacing between the subtitle and the subsubtitle.

Adjust bookTitleMarkup, <http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/notation/custom-titles-headers-and-footers#custom-layout-for-titles> or maybe it works to add \vspace #-1 or similar at the beginning of subsubtitle or at the end of subtitle.

Best, Simonö