Verical spacings in the "header"

From: Son_V
Subject: Verical spacings in the "header"
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2018 14:20:09 -0700 (MST)

Hi all I have, and thanks for you, wrote a score but there is still something
to adjust; all the problems are maybe in the "header" side. here is my
header:

\header {
  composer = \markup\italic "D. Lorenzo Perosi (1872-1956)"
  title = "Ave Maria"
    subtitle = \markup \normal-text \italic \center-column {
     "per due voci eguali con accompagnamento d'Organo"
     "di facilissima esecuzione"
     }
     subsubtitle = \markup \normal-text \italic "All’Amico Canonico GIOVANNI
GHEZZI"
    }

-I get TOO much vertical space between "per due voci eguali con
accompagnamento d'Organo" and "di facilissima esecuzione";
- I get a TOO small spacing between the subtitle and the subsubtitle.

How can I fix them?
Thanks.