Re: GSoC applications

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: GSoC applications
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2018 16:49:48 -0500

Hi Urs,

> In order to attract good students I think we should have a few more project
> suggestions on the pages

I'm never at a loss for ideas…  ;)

My question is, how much of a full "project" does this need to be, as opposed
to just a "fairly rich feature request"? For example, would the ability to flip
grobs above or below any context from any other context be GSoC-worthy, or is
it just a feature request?

Your answer will determine which suggestions I offer for consideration.

Thanks,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer
‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info