Scheme Help

From: Benjamin Bloomfield
Subject: Scheme Help
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2017 11:11:30 -0500

I am trying to write a scheme to achieve the functionality I was asking about in my earlier message.  I think that I could do it with a simple callback function on the NoteHead.transparent property and make the notehead transparent if it is a breve that is preceded by another breve and not the first note in its system.

It's easy enough to determine whether the NoteHead is a breve in scheme, but how do I determine whether it's the first of its system, and how do I reference the NoteHead that comes immediately before it (if any) to determine whether that is also a breve?

Thanks!

Benjamin Bloomfield