Fretboard diagram for custom tuned lute

From: Scaramoucherz
Subject: Fretboard diagram for custom tuned lute
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2017 16:32:17 -0700 (MST)

I would like to create fretboard diagrams for a lute with custom tunings, so
that I can visualize chords played on the lute. I followed the suggestions
in the manual. I copied the example from the cuatro (Section 2.4.1, selected
snippets). However, I get error messages when I compile it:

/Users/X/Documents/Scores/Lilypond/Lute/Lute-staff-tab-and-chords
2.ly:26:19: error: syntax error, unexpected ','

                  ,(ly:make­pitch 1 3 SHARP)
/Users/X/Documents/Scores/Lilypond/Lute/Lute-staff-tab-and-chords
2.ly:34:26: error: GUILE signaled an error for the expression beginning here
\storePredefinedDiagram #
                         default­fret­table \dSix
/Users/X/Documents/Scores/Lilypond/Lute/Lute-staff-tab-and-chords
2.ly:34:25: error: wrong type for argument 1.  Expecting hash table, found
#<unspecified>
\storePredefinedDiagram
                        #default­fret­table \dSix
/Users/X/Documents/Scores/Lilypond/Lute/Lute-staff-tab-and-chords
2.ly:35:26: error: GUILE signaled an error for the expression beginning here
                        #
                         cuatroTuning
/Users/X/Documents/Scores/Lilypond/Lute/Lute-staff-tab-and-chords
2.ly:35:25: error: wrong type for argument 3.  Expecting pair, found
#<unspecified>

I don't understand why the example gave this message. Are there any other
examples that I can follow, or can someone suggest how I create these custom
diagrams>