Re: Lyrics above/below on the fly

From: N. Andrew Walsh
Subject: Re: Lyrics above/below on the fly
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2017 13:14:09 +0200

Hi Phil,

thank you for your speedy response! Yup, that works, and does what I want it to (or rather, what the client wants).

On Thu, Sep 7, 2017 at 1:02 PM, Phil Holmes <address@hidden> wrote:
No.  Again, this is explained in the NR, but here's a small example of how this can be done:

\new Staff = "Song"
<<
  \new Voice = "xLyricsStaff"  {
    \voiceOne  c''4 c''4 c''4 c''4  |  % 1
    s1*4/4   |  % 2
    b'4 b'4 b'4 b'4  |  % 3
    s1*4/4
 }
  \new Lyrics \with { alignAboveContext = Song } \lyricsto "xLyricsStaff" { Voice one sings now And more voice one }
  \new Voice = "xLyricsStaff-1"  {
    s1*4/4   |  % 1
    f'4 f'4 f'4 f'4  |  % 2
    s1*4/4   |  % 3
    g'4 g'4 g'4 g'4
 }
  \new Lyrics \lyricsto "xLyricsStaff-1" {  Voice two sings now And more voice two }

--
Phil Holmes