Titling problem

From: Ralph Palmer
Subject: Titling problem
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 23:52:01 -0400

Hi -

I cannot figure out how to do some custom titling.

I am trying to reasonably replicate the Sevcik pages as in the
attached PDF, "School_of_Violin_Technique_Op.1_Book2_for_Violin.pdf,
but with a separate initial title page. My current minimum working
example is Title_test.ly. I've been able to get a reasonable title
page, and was successful at getting the first "music" page to look
good, but then the second music page had the initial title on it.

I would appreciate any help you can give me. I can also try to provide
some other, more complex examples, if that would help.

Thanks for your help,

Ralph

--
Ralph Palmer