Re: Center-align a score

From: Erik Ronström
Subject: Re: Center-align a score
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 22:15:01 +0200

> There are paper variables to achieve ragged-right and ragged-last
> layout. Is there a way to achieve center-aligned music in a score?

I’ve been fairly successful in the past with rendering lilypond to svg, and
then writing perl scripts to automatically edit the svg file (which is a lot
easier than manipulating a pdf). In those specific situations, svg happened to
be my target format anyway, but if you want pdf I suppose you can convert the
svg to pdf somehow (?).

I don’t know whether this would make sense for you at all, just wanted to
mention it!

Erik