Re: export as image (png)

From: Hans Aikema
Subject: Re: export as image (png)
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2017 18:54:04 +0100

> On 21 Jan 2017, at 18:32, Lodewijk de Vries <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> Thanks both for your response.
>
> I installed Frescobaldi already, and I got the same error as I got through
> the terminal, as Hans said. The error in dutch:
>
> Converteren naar PNG...dyld: Library not loaded:
> ./bin/../sobin/libgs.8.70.dylib
>
> Referenced from: /Applications/Lilypond.app/Contents/Resources/bin/../bin/gs
> Reason: image not found
> fatale fout: GS sloot af met status 5
>
> Meaning: converting to PNG...dyld (etc.)
> Fatal error: GS aborted with status 5.
>
> Both in Frescobaldi (using custom engrave) as in the Terminal turned out in
> this error. Any idea how I can solve this?

Lodewijk,

did a quick google and found that this is an error of the Lilypond 2.18.2
binary…

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-lilypond/2015-11/msg00045.html

On my system I added Lilypond 2.18.2 (I usually use the unstable versions); got
the same error and validated that the given solution makes 2.18.2 work fine
again.

regards,
Hans