Re: unexplained shift of a note head when layout-set-staff-size is set t

From: Mojca Miklavec
Subject: Re: unexplained shift of a note head when layout-set-staff-size is set to 16.3
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 11:48:12 +0100

On 29 November 2016 at 14:51, Davide Liessi wrote:
>> I'm experiencing a weird behaviour with the note head of g being
>> shifted to the left when I add
>>     #(layout-set-staff-size 16.3)
>
> See thread starting here:
> https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2016-10/msg00231.html
>
> I don't know if it has already been added to the bug tracker.

Oh, indeed, that seems to be the same problem. Thank you for the
pointer and sorry for not trying to search deeper, but I wouldn't know
what to look for.

(It's interesting though that the problem was only discovered so late
and then by two people at almost the same time.)

It took me a while as well to figure out what exactly was wrong
(initially I thought that I used the wrong chord).

Thank you,
    Mojca