accidentals.sharp.slashslash.stem

From: Emrecan
Subject: accidentals.sharp.slashslash.stem
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 15:27:07 -0700 (MST)

Hello,

We use lilypond 2.18.2
in makam.ly there is KOMA SHARP (1/9 . "accidentals.sharp.slashslash.stem")

We wright "fc" for F-koma-sharp.  If there is F-naturel before F-koma-sharp,
we haven't any probleme. Double slash and one stem.

But, if there is F-Sharp before F-koma-sharp, we have a probleme. Once
naturel sign and after double slash and one stem.

The others "fb" "fk" "fbm" are okey. Only "fc" accidental is fail.

How can we solve this probleme?