Re: Trolling and unacceptable behaviour on the list

From: Wols Lists
Subject: Re: Trolling and unacceptable behaviour on the list
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2016 12:41:12 +0000

On 18/11/16 13:11, address@hidden wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Nov 2016, Andrew Bernard wrote:
>> when asked politely refuses to give his name, refuses to provide minimal
>
> This "real name" business is completely irrelevant and the people trying
> to make it a big deal lose credibility on the other, much more important,
> points they make.

What's my real name? :-) I've been a lilypond user and list reader for
well over 10 years.

I've always used the name "Wol" online (it has a basis in reality), and
that's the name everyone knows me by, so who cares what's on my birth
certificate ... that's assuming everyone has one, which is by no means a
certainty ...

I've NEVER intentionally used my real name online - I know it's leaked,
but it's not my net persona.

Cheers,
Wol