Re: (lilypond-windows.exe:6216): Pango-WARNING **: Invalid UTF-8 string

From: David Wright
Subject: Re: (lilypond-windows.exe:6216): Pango-WARNING **: Invalid UTF-8 string passed to pango_layout_set_text()
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 21:24:38 -0600

On Thu 17 Nov 2016 at 02:56:01 (+0000), MING TSANG wrote:
> Andrew,I have been using Chinese character in lyrics and there is no problem.
> I only giving me trouble when I try to use Chinese characters in file
> name.PDF , frecobaldi, lilypond all display Chinese characters without
> problem.  I think it the postscript. I am not sure.Immanuel,Ming

Well, I thought that was last year's problem, but you said it's
different this year.

Have you tried changing the filename to ASCII to see if the problem
goes away?

Have you tried the suggestion I made last year that you set the
problematic characters as an image and then include the image in
the score?

Cheers,
David.