Re: lilypond-book and latex indenting issue

From: David Wright
Subject: Re: lilypond-book and latex indenting issue
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 13:42:33 -0500

On Fri 08 Jul 2016 at 14:08:57 (-0400), Benjamin Strecker wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 8, 2016 at 1:32 PM, Vaylor Trucks <address@hidden> wrote:
> > I found the problem. Invoking lilypond-book with --left-padding 0 solved
> > the problem.
> >

> That is a much better solution.

Agreed. To be honest, I did the same as the OP; looked first at the
EPS files generated. Then I looked for the output PDF and realised I
had to run LaTeX myself! But 3 was a good guess!

I'm no fan of lilypond-book, preferring to rely on pdfcrop to crop
PDF snippets precisely, and then placing them where I want them.

Cheers,
David.