Re: lilypond-book and latex indenting issue

From: Vaylor Trucks
Subject: Re: lilypond-book and latex indenting issue
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 17:21:17 +0000 (UTC)

Vaylor Trucks <vaylor <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I'm not sure if this is a LaTeX question or a Lilypond question.

After some digging, the definitely seems to be a Lilypond issue. If I look
in the output directory I specify in invoking lilypond-book, I see the
.PDF files created by Lilypond which are used as images in the LaTeX doc,
and there is definitely white space to the left of the staff in these
images. The question I have now is, how to I eliminate that white space if
not by using #indent=0?