Re: bending: microtone TabNoteHeaded printed if in a chord

From: David Wright
Subject: Re: bending: microtone TabNoteHeaded printed if in a chord
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 18:48:23 -0500

On Tue 21 Jun 2016 at 15:59:04 (-0400), Stephen MacNeil wrote:
> Thanks Harm :)
>
> just a note on your comment
>
> >>It's not hard to get and use a devel-version ;)
> >>I can't recommend to grab the code and patch v2.18.2 with it...
>
> Well it depends on your operating system! I would say that for me it is
> extremely hard. I compile my box from source using LFS as a base, and have
> so for many years. So what may seem easy to one is not for me, when you
> take into account all of the dependencies.. and dependencies of
> dependencies. etc. My computers usually take about 2 weeks or so to install
> everything needed. I would be better just to start a new install... and I
> may do shortly when I have 2 weeks or so free. But until then..... 2.18.2
> it is, I suppose I could see if the .sh file works.

It should only take about five minutes or so.

Obviously I don't how how ancient or modern your box is, but I run
the lilypond-2.19.42.1 (linux-x86) download on Debian, both jessie and
wheezy, alongside their own Debian-installed versions which are
respectively 2.18.2 and 2.14.2 (from 2011). The system pythons are
2.7.9 and 2.7.3, the ghostscripts 9.06 and 9.05. The LP download comes
bundled with python 2.4.5 and ghostscript 9.05.

Neither system appears to interfere with the other.

Cheers,
David.