Re: "unroll code"

From: Robert Schmaus
Subject: Re: "unroll code"
Date: Sat, 14 May 2016 13:55:19 +0200

Hi Gianmaria,

if you use Frescobaldi, there's a "Import Midi" function in the File Menu. In principle, if you produce a midi file from your original ly file, you should be able to reimport the music fully unfolded.

The problem is, I've never used this function, and a quick trial just now didn't really work on my Mac. So, if you use Frescobaldi and *do* get it to work, that should help you.

Otoh, if you happen to have Musescore available (thats a open source wysiwyg note engraver), this program does support midi import and ly export. So that would be another possibility.

Best,
Robert