Re: Key change in alternative 1

From: Malte Meyn
Subject: Re: Key change in alternative 1
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2016 16:02:42 +0100

Am 13.03.2016 um 15:46 schrieb David Kastrup:
Malte Meyn <address@hidden> writes:

And another thing: I added keyAlterations to the alternativeRestores
context property; shouldn’t this be the default?

Keys are per Staff, alternativeRestores is per Timing (i.e., usually per
Score).  In short, the alternativeRestores mechanism isn't good enough
to work for keyAlterations in scores with multiple Staff.

Ah, ok. This seems to be only a problem if several staves have different key signature changes (transposing instruments are no problem, only different keys in concert pitch) but I understand that this means it cannot be default.