scholarly/annotate

From: Craig Dabelstein
Subject: scholarly/annotate
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 07:45:06 +0000

Dear Urs (or any other Annotate experts),

I have created this entry in my input file, taking the idea from the example given on git:

\criticalRemark \with {
    message = "Originally \\textit{Flauti in F} which is an E\flat\ transposition."
    original-instrument-key = \key ef \major
    original-score-key = \key c \major
  }

Can anyone tell me how this should translate into the latex file? Is it expected to produce a real key signature in the latex file?

The console output produces:

  \criticalRemark \with {

Measure 1184, beat 1

Context: Flute 1

Affected Item: NoteHead

Message: Originally \textit{Flauti in F} which is an E\flat\ transposition.

original-instrument-key: Key: #<Pitch ees >

original-score-key: Key: #<Pitch c >

The .inp file produces:

\criticalRemark

   [original-score-key={Key: #<Pitch c >},

    original-instrument-key={Key: #<Pitch ees >}]

    {1184}{1}

    {Flute 1}

    {NoteHead}

    {Originally \textit{Flauti in F} which is an E\flat\ transposition.}

How would you have this display in your latex Critical report?

I hope this makes sense.

All the best,

Craig

Craig Dabelstein