time signature with "DOTTED" note in the denominator

From: sunzunki
Subject: time signature with "DOTTED" note in the denominator
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 20:20:24 -0700 (MST)

Hello LilyPonders,

I'm making music text for school with Lilypond and Libreoffice (OOoLilipond)

could you any solution about time signature?
I want to change the denominator of time signature, number to note.
I saw below page and it was worked.

http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/Time-signature-style-with-note-in-the-denominator-td172947.html#a172955

Now, I want to put dotted note as denominator.
for example, the explain about compound time,
there are 2 dotted crotchets in a bar
= 2/dotted crotchet note      <--
= 6 quavers
= 6/quaver note      <-- solved through above address
=6/8

Is any solution?
I want to these lines like as math formula. A = B = C and so on.

sunzunki