Re: Emacs lilypond-mode

From: Johan Vromans
Subject: Re: Emacs lilypond-mode
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 12:17:36 +0200

On Mon, 12 Oct 2015 09:13:28 +0200
Urs Liska <address@hidden> wrote:

> The idea is that many users will have a default set of libraries they
> usually want to have available.

I have always wondered why LilyPond does not have an environment setting
for its library path, as most other tools do.

I have a collection of templates and snippets (include files) that I always
use, so I wrote a small wrapper script "lilypond" that boils down to:

  #!/bin/sh

  exec /usr/bin/lilypond \
    --include=. \
    --include=$HOME/lib/lilypond/ly \
    --include=$HOME/lib/lilypond \
    ${1+"$@"}

This script is in my personal $HOME/bin directory, which is always first in
my $PATH.

-- Johan