Re: Emacs lilypond-mode

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Emacs lilypond-mode
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 16:35:58 +1100

Hi David,

Really helpful advice. Except I need a hint or two.

If I create .dir-locals.el thus:

((LilyPond-mode
  (LilyPond-lilypond-command . "lilypond -I /tmp")))

when running C-c C-l then only the command ‘lilypond’ is run - the customisation is ignored. Do you have to customise the elisp definition in entirety?

The idea is to just add -I for the include paths for the libraries of code that I have created.

Andrew