Re: what's wrong with \partial

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: what's wrong with \partial
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2015 20:28:44 +1000

Hi Jinsong,

I seem to have completely misunderstood your intentions, reading the other
posts. To my eye, you wanted the \partial 2 and so two notes in the upbeat, but
the others took the bar check as having precedence, so assumed one note in the
upbeat! Anyway, you can do most anything you like with \partial.

Andrew