Re: LilyPond editing environments

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: LilyPond editing environments
Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 12:53:19 +0200

Am 10.05.2015 um 12:02 schrieb Richard Shann:
On Sun, 2015-05-10 at 10:07 +0200, Urs Liska wrote:
[...]

So I'd be happy if anyone who is involved in the development of a
LilyPond editing environment could send me (privately or on this list) a
very short report about it, with
- name
- tooltip-like short description about the fundamental character
- comment on the development state (and activity)
- link to homepage or other source of reference

Denemo

WYSIWYM editor for LilyPond, displays the LilyPond music as simple
typeset notation as the music is entered into the score. Outputs the
LilyPond music text either with a selection of default layouts
(full-score, parts, etc) or hand-written LilyPond to describe the
layout. WYSIWYG editing on the LilyPond PDF of slurs and positioning
marks.

Very active: 33 releases is six years, five in the past year, very small
team of developers.

http://www.denemo.org

HTH

It does. This is what I was asking for. Of course I know about Denemo but this is the kind of information you can provide better than I could retrieve it on my own.

Urs

Richard

--
Urs Liska