LilyPond editing environments

From: Urs Liska
Subject: LilyPond editing environments
Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 10:07:59 +0200

I know I could collect this information myself, but I prefer having it 1st-hand and current this way.

I will be presenting LilyPond to the MEI community at the Music Encoding Conference in Florence in a week. As one (small) part of the presentation I want to present a list of interesting editing environments that are available for LilyPond, to show a little bit of the versatility, but also the direction things have been taking in recent years (my assumption is that basically everyone involved in music encoding/MEI knows about LilyPond but that only a very small share is actually following what happens around it).

So I'd be happy if anyone who is involved in the development of a LilyPond editing environment could send me (privately or on this list) a very short report about it, with
- name
- tooltip-like short description about the fundamental character
- comment on the development state (and activity)
- link to homepage or other source of reference

Probably I won't have the time in the presentation to read out all this for all projects, but I intend to have at least a page in the handout with such a list.

Thanks
Urs

--
Urs Liska