Re: can I force the KeySignature to display when a new clef requires it?

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: can I force the KeySignature to display when a new clef requires it?
Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 11:01:05 -0400

Hi Klaus,

> I don't know if there is an easier/better way […]
> \once \override Score.KeySignature.break-visibility = #'#(#f #t #t)

That’s perfect, all by itself!
And I can do this using the edition-engraver, which was my hope.

I was certain I had tried this before, but apparently not.
(Maybe later I will write a wrapper function to combine the \clef command with
this forced visibility.)

Sorry for the noise. Thanks for the answer.

Cheers,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer
‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info