Re: Paper size survey

From: Reinhold Kainhofer
Subject: Re: Paper size survey
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 12:18:27 +0200

Am 2015-04-23 um 12:05 schrieb address@hidden:
I staple the A3's in the middle with an ordinary stapler (without using it's anvil(?)) on a medium soft board (so the staples gets through) and fold the staple? pins on the inside flat,

For this, I can really recommend a special long arm stapler (in German they are called "Langhefter", i.e. long staplers) like:
http://www.amazon.de/Rapesco-A590FBA3-Langarm-Heftger%C3%A4t-Marlin-schwarz/dp/B000J6FCIU

They are not expensive, and you don't have to worry about finding where exactly to put the staples. They can also be adjusted to make A5 brochures (stapling an A4 in the middle for folding).

I never regretted buying one.

Best regards,
Reinhold

Reinhold Kainhofer, address@hidden, http://www.kainhofer.com/