Re: Paper size survey

From: karl
Subject: Re: Paper size survey
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 12:05:19 +0200 (CEST)

Andrew:
> What size paper do you print scores on?

I usually use (for the choir)

    paper-width = 190 \mm
    paper-height = 270 \mm

(I got that size from a Bärenreiter choirbook), I print it out
as folded A3 and cut it down to the right size.
 Yes, an A3 printer and a good paper cutter (what's the right word?)
is golden.

I staple the A3's in the middle with an ordinary stapler (without
using it's anvil(?)) on a medium soft board (so the staples gets
through) and fold the staple? pins on the inside flat, fold the A3,
cut's it down to size, and if needed put the choirbook in press.

///

Folded A3 (i.e. A4 per page) seems to be a little to large to hold
confortable, the pages tend to fold over.

Regards,
/Karl Hammar

Aspö Data
Lilla Aspö 148