Re: Introducing LV GoldenAge!

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: Re: Introducing LV GoldenAge!
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 21:45:49 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 22 Apr 2015, Abraham Lee wrote:

Greetings, All!

I've uploaded a few maintenance updates to fonts.openlilylib.org, including the
addition of a new font family that I teased about before.

Head on over and let me know if any links are broken. Your web browser may have
the site's pages cached, so try manually reloading the page if it
looks like things haven't changed since I uploaded LilyBoulez.

Thanks again for your efforts.
Also thanks for the name changes lilyjazz.ily, lilyjazz-text.otf,
lilyjazz-chord.otf

I asked for it and there it is!

:-)

MT