Roman Numeral placement

From: SonusProj .
Subject: Roman Numeral placement
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 12:34:00 -0500

Attached (for ease of reading this post, code not embedded) is a simple project that has a staff for C Major and all Major flat keys.  Above each 7th chord is the chord name.

I want to add below the chord, treble clef, the associated Roman numeral description of each chord.

I.E. on the C Major I would have I, the Dm7 would have ii7 with the 7 in superscript, the Em7 would have iii7 with the 7 in superscript, etc.

I see several avenues for this but I don't see an avenue where I can write the code once and use many times. I want the Roman numerals to appear for all keys and don't want an overly clutter code.

Can someone point me in the correct direction?

Best regards,
Lance