Re: lilypond-book, snippet inside tabular

From: karl
Subject: Re: lilypond-book, snippet inside tabular
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2015 00:03:58 +0200 (CEST)

address@hidden:
> I'm trying to put lilypond snippets inside a tabular environment in LaTeX,
> but
> running lilypond-book on the file seems to ignore the lilypond blocks.
> I'm guessing that lilypond-book just ignores the tabular environment as a
> whole.
>
> Anyone have a workaround for using lilypond-book? otherwise I'll revert to my
> initial thought:
> running lilypond (to produce the snippets) and latex (to produce the doc)
> separately.

You can make lilypond generate eps's for each systems, which you then
can \includegraphics into the tex file.

I do that by using
 \include "lilypond-book-preamble.ly"
and
 $(LP) --ps -dbackend=eps $<

For a I.ly, it will generate I-xx.eps (where xx is numbers 1..,
one for each system) and I-systems.tex, which contains the needed
\includedgraphics commands, Then I simply \input{I-systems.tex} in
my latex file.

Have a look at

 http://turkos.aspodata.se/git/musik/WAMozart/requiem/

///

The above is basically a manually run lilypond-book thing.

Regards,
/Karl Hammar

Aspö Data
Lilla Aspö 148