Re: Rallentando and accelerando in MIDI

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Rallentando and accelerando in MIDI
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 18:11:36 -0000

---- Original Message ----- From: "David Sumbler" <address@hidden>

Clearly I am doing something wrong - perhaps it is to do with the way I
have entered my tempo markings.  Just to make things clearer, I am
setting a saxophone quartet (that I wrote in 1978!); I want tempo
markings to appear once above the top line in the score, but naturally I
also want these markings to appear in the extracted parts for the 4
instruments.

The following does what you ask , as far as I understand it:

musicOne = { c''1 \tempo "Test" c'' }
musicTwo = { a'1 \tempo "Test" a' }

\score {
<<