Re: First time Voices user

From: Br. Samuel Springuel
Subject: Re: First time Voices user
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2014 15:57:37 -0500

On 2014-12-21 3:27 PM, Kevin Barry wrote:
Does the piece you are reproducing have two sets of articulations,
both above the staff?  I can't remember ever having seen that kind of
 notation before.

No, it has only one set of articulations, but they apply to
both parts when they appear.

If you want to remove the articulations from one voice you can add
the following line to it (place it in the same block as the music,
before the point where you want the articulations to not appear):
\override Script.stencil = ##f

That worked nicely.  I found that I could also shorten this to "\omit
Script".

Br. Samuel, OSB
(R. Padraic Springuel)

PAX ☧ ΧΡΙΣΤΟΣ