Re: [Frescobaldi] Mac testers needed for Frescobaldi!

From: Tim McNamara
Subject: Re: [Frescobaldi] Mac testers needed for Frescobaldi!
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 09:07:28 -0500

On May 19, 2014, at 8:24 AM, Marnen Laibow-Koser <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hear, hear!  Is the standalone Mac app ready for real use yet?  I thought it
> wasn’t.

So far so good for me, I use it for all my Lilypond editing these days.  The
only problem I have run into is that running convert-ly from within Frescobaldi
doesn’t work, complaining about zlib not being available (despite it being
present on my Mac and other applications being able to use it).  That may be
something specific to my Mac and not to Frescobaldi.