Re: emacs point-and-click on OSX

From: Kevin Patrick Barry
Subject: Re: emacs point-and-click on OSX
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 16:05:12 +0000

Dear Federico and Jacques,

Thank you both for your suggestions.  I had already set .ly files to
open in emacs by default, but it doesn't make point-and-click work.

I hadn't seen the improved documentation for the function in 2.17 (I
had read the current documentation), but I understand very little of
it.  It seems to be written for more technically knowledgeable people
than myself.  I have no idea how to configure Preview to use the
lilypond-invoke-editor script.  I looked through its preferences and
nothing about hyperlinks jumped out at me.  I was just wondering if
anybody else had made it work.  The 2.17 documentation is an
improvement, but still only provides information for people using Unix
or Linux.

Thanks anyway,
Kevin