Re: point-and-click

From: Keith OHara
Subject: Re: point-and-click
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 18:55:23 +0000 (UTC)

Tom van der Hoeven <Tom <at> vanderHoeven.biz> writes:

> If you enable  point-and-click you get at each note for instance
> textedit://C:/Users/Tom/Music/altviool/PROKOF%7e1/Altviool/fret.lyp:92:7:7
> can the user change it to for instance
> fret.lyp:92:7:7
> or is there only on or off.

In a LilyPond input file you can only choose on or off.

You can change the string on your system, if you want, by changing
the line that contains 'textedit' in your copy of the file
... /usr/share/lilypond/current/scm/output-ps.scm

I change this in my copy to use a mailto: prefix and tell the operating
system handle a mailto: by sending a message to the editor, rather than
an email.  (The PDF viewer I use ignores link-types that it does not
recognize.)