Re: LilyPond editing environments

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: LilyPond editing environments
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2013 18:01:15 +0100

Am 09.12.2013 17:34, schrieb Janek Warchoł:
2013/12/9 Federico Bruni <address@hidden>:
2013/12/9 Janek Warchoł <address@hidden>
Hard to say.  And I think there was some licensing problem with
Lilybin (it may not be fully free, and as GNU we cannot recommend
non-free programs).

I see MIT license here:
https://github.com/trevordixon/LilyBin/blob/master/LICENSE
Indeed, i couldn't find any information about problems in the mail
archives.  So i think it should be added - i think it's very nice, and
a terrific introduction to Lilypond!

Would a section "Online Tools" better be placed between the "full-fledged" editors (Frescobaldi/Denemo) and "Text editors" or after the "Text editors".

I think we could consider not only score editors but also tools like
- http://scalematcher.adamspiers.org/
or
- a tool for harmonic analysis someone announced just recently and which I unfortunately don't find right now.

Urs