Re: Placing _\markup below lyrics

From: Ryan McClure
Subject: Re: Placing _\markup below lyrics
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2013 16:51:42 -0500

I think, because this sets the priority (closeness-to-staff) within the
context and Lyrics is another context below and not part of the staff.
So Lyrics is always placed lower as the lowest object in the Staff above.

That makes sense. So, as of now then, there is no clean way to put anything below the lyrics that comes from the staff itself? I have to admit, this is the first time I've seen a situation like this.

-Ryan McClure