Re: Supporting my work on LilyPond financially

From: Henning Hraban Ramm
Subject: Re: Supporting my work on LilyPond financially
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2013 20:34:41 +0600

Am 2013-12-01 um 19:15 schrieb David Kastrup <address@hidden>:

> I'm always a bit surprised about the low resonance on features like
>
> <URL:http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=3648>
> Issue 3648: Patch: Isolated durations in music sequences now stand for
> unpitched notes

I hear you - as a magazine layouter I seldom get feedback at all, and then
mostly some nitpicking of the authors.

Hey, isolated durations are GREAT! I can remember some pieces where they would
have been very handy.

Can’t say anything about other improvements - most of my songs are too simple
for them, and I use LilyPond far too seldom.
But I’m looking forward to better accidentals in chord names.

Greetlings, Hraban
---
fiëé visuëlle
Henning Hraban Ramm