Re: Frescobaldi 2.0.11

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi 2.0.11
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 20:18:06 +0200

On 2013-10-16 17:23, Janek WarchoĊ‚ wrote:
2013/10/16 Phil Burfitt <address@hidden>:

In my current work flow, I have a .ly file of functions in a non lilypond
directory, which I \include in all of my scores. Is there a way to define a
path for include files in Frescobaldi, or do I have to give the full path in
the \include statement?

I included the path in the "Lilypond include path" in the Preferences
dialog, but Frescobaldi does not find it.

If you add a subdirectory to \Guitars and Lute then it will find it!

e.g. c:\Guitars and Lute\Guitars

Don't know why but it works ...

// Anders

--
English isn't my first language.
So any error or strangeness is due to the translation.