RE: Ossia - Documentation Recommendation

From: Mark Stephen Mrotek
Subject: RE: Ossia - Documentation Recommendation
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 16:28:09 -0700

Eluze,

Thank you for your interest in this matter.
An "ossia" is an alternative passage which may be played instead of the
original passage. As such it should (must?) have the same key signature.
Attached are two files. One does not have the key signature in the ossia
(without.ly) and the other has the key signature (with.ly).
Be assured that I made this suggestion after encounter and resolving an
issue in my encoding.

Mark Stephen Mrotek