Re: Henle piano template

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Henle piano template
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 22:51:00 -0400

Hi David,

> if I wanted to make my score look "Henle", I would think at
> least some of those things would have to be first on the list.

As I said a few posts ago (or maybe even in the other thread), I intend to
spend at least 75% of my time on making the Lilypond default output look as
beautiful as possible. This will take some things from the Henle engraving
sample(s), of course, but also from Barenreiter, Peters, Universal, and so on.

Once the "Lilypond House Style" is as good as I can make it, I'll spend some
time — but not a lot — "degrading" it to look as close to the individual house
styles (e.g., Henle, Barenreiter, etc.) as possible, for use by those who want
to "go the extra mile".

Cheers,
Kieren.